Re: [CBQ] Re: Van Drunen Collection

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Van Drunen Collection
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 16:47:07 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1475081236; bh=CJXyXcbgXtfr3MJ6I20Ia5dosibFw2CiouyLSs54dCA=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=R5urhKGtwXNBXTeWDqp0iO5JxMJBGZpSX8eFKlPRjhWvyUkDSYrq8JxoRGn9D8WkMnRpiSiTZdV/6DksY0S3pmleu0XF8ito0MQmzcdUtmbEqPY6mwCJKvJeyczGDlfCZspfd7lNlxW7b4sHB7iCvN0CvPXdQs06BGCnG5zyM7Y=