Re: [CBQ] Re: Miss Management

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Miss Management
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 12:05:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1474218340; bh=yywSniPP8kbvfok+F60vRkSeL6DAJtsuNc3VB2hNBHQ=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=DSEksfrmgXsogp8ofMgaXwOLzSIvFF0Ruu9Hvp0EenibdkBM25oeiwNr5ldjUwHNxzwe0iTqhEYDJ2HrMgICyy9MYqTQk7dShumyeUmDJm8AJUEwdjqpcb3LjEqbBhxGcTY3gULLegdk6VC1v2IW2PlnWMUmSwrBN8ei2nnPpck=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And probably condemned the axle to scrap by scouring it.

Leo Phillipp