[CBQ] CBQ] Rochelle-Iron Sponge track ?

To: Q <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ] Rochelle-Iron Sponge track ?
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 22:36:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473305825; bh=NzFl7WZxk9ljd+PGzh8gRPtGCeJ9bwofXugV8byjmMw=; h=References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=MyFIgpN8n9KjO8r7txEGuNQrAFOYdueZlMwgOHbwa6nYB/XGjr0ZCaYRwYbkdzveqbYopiGG9RibSrupyCEBKxzRuCpdxeDnFKXnLPB3ZF56ju0+Zj6phE17ulhCi/bCj09q6vBlx+fifpbCphEKmmFY/RSo2CvfEc8wIZA5cqg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I love it when Yahoo eats a reply so let’s try this again.  See below.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook

Begin forwarded message: