Re: [CBQ] Confusing Train Order

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Confusing Train Order
From: "'John D. Mitchell, Jr.' cbqrr47@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 02:46:15 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473302780; bh=iCfUUUVDG8EIwfH4KwlpXFwr3Hatn5VxEigeidx+O4I=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=3O3hg3xGrTNjnJefwWkebcN26zj29LMJQySBwZuPD4J7/nQnm+H+AqkT3My3ylptCD9Di7IEpAABcALV/1vkLd8D3EJrHpMXL1YffVaZc5UfsZ2TDdCdgDkyDaQEjFkjg5acE4LtOlOfgrloPnchHelo6iXApGkWbu6Hp+qkt3k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have one suggestion: 1927 was a coal miner's strike year and the strikes in those days lasted all summer. There may have been a coal shortage. I know the MOP moved oil burners to the Illinois Division in coal strike years.