RE: [Bulk] RE: [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: [CBQ] Variation in the Grays in the Blackbird Scheme
From: "'Nolen Null' NNull@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 23:53:33 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1473047637; bh=c95LesbWaiu+Hus8cq0ieMRmz8pro7EXRiQnOTNoIQY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=5lIXZeAYa21ZmtQrkKRigZqYcjfddK/ve6zO7mD1BzjMc3lNdVy10w+Jtsts5VJjAXvdvVnhhe37YmxvMZMjcEYpbqsjMxobzKdrbiJywxmBTpXBYVHRV5Nt+kNbe8MouHhz/sGmNdr6oZx4Cu6sFcmqtH5yUH6GhFxIe7hLXjQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And I've seen times when the Chinese couldn't even match their own colors.   "Paint this the same color as you used on that production run."  And it wouldn't match!

Nolen