Re: [CBQ] Tip Toeing No. 2569

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tip Toeing No. 2569
From: "archie hayden klinerarch@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 15:27:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1472073790; bh=TBZ96gp/E7myweIiAaV4nrs/RitcFs8F4bVhnBUDcJs=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=yZodTpxNitGmPcp6p7xkEdShfX41635hWnoDNSX39Jsn5O4/BupEr10+B+sIGD9XlhIcEipluhzqI4ucqpO4CzcufNkD78oY6bY/N9dur+AhtLvkJn0ROoRDBNDVS4y8i8LBZtAXnaMqDr0xnDSjyvpkBIyR+anmgo24gddJmAc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Group, This is at Hannibal, In 1940s, I have this shot and several more taken during spring floods.  One reason there is no longer a yard in Hannibal,  Archie