[CBQ] Large Model Train Collection For Sale [6 Attachments]

To: "Yahoo Group CBQ" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Large Model Train Collection For Sale [6 Attachments]
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 09:56:30 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
<*>[Attachment(s) from Dave Lotz included below]

Hello all,

A good friend and ex-coworker is selling his complete model collection.
Atlthough it it primarily UP, I thought some of you might be interested in
what he is selling, or if you have freinds interested in the UP, you might
consider passing this along to them.

Dave