Re: [CBQ] What Roundhouse is This?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What Roundhouse is This?
From: "Ted Schnepf railsunl@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:10:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1468959148; bh=3bGOvdQNRmSuxnQMkpHwZfb3WxltG4TOr8xtNRf+m7U=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=5V2r/5b8yoEHAi264mtp3cOrxxsCnfxL73/WGek9lQFygqoD+Up3R+kiBtXJL1z2Nlc91KtV2xqJzkVjpZbKJQKxX5hWSS136JhJkyEa+tdJi3F5yAKVLiMeJMmlD3RARoGTfjyPEHW9TNIJyRjbdbyt7A+9Oh/hG9smePmsu2k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello,

My first CNW thought was Fulton, IL. along the Mississippi.  Too young to have seen that RH.  Maybe look at the reporting marks of the cars closest to the camera.

Ted