[CBQ] Re: Depot Location? [1 Attachment] ] [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Depot Location? [1 Attachment] ] [1 Attachment]
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 16:28:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467843982; bh=UPOplj0KfF9eyc4+M6rbqJDDw64KpkJ2D5xHZhcZ9ng=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ZrlF/oenXK6wavbYP5f6n6IUSNbIDCtqyPBxeghM3QCNufo65/hVgB4tv1Iw5QPwxokvXKu7XAEJQmczbif4Mom+kRLIAuX500Bg6FpCRH86DaVlVmlntjvoT+ziRm6BoH6eZmwD43B4V0Cu90knLQa6FbHA9bYRwKhIGn2QB5Q=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from William Barber included below]

Hol,

I don’t think this has been posted before. Here is a photo that Louis Zadnichek located at the Rockpile Museum of Campbell County website. It is a photo of Echeta, WY depot taken in 1925. According to the photo, the depot was built in 1907.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO