Re: [CBQ] The last F unit

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The last F unit
From: "Scott Manley scott.manley@smsooland.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 12:47:29 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467568077; bh=7WyHz8zeeKIEDl0P0i21cZurRIjmMRmKzkb5IUqQzRQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zIlx+bdcL0Yjo8d6UxRMfDBF6q15qb3sU+w1H8bsaxoPmGfE2Uc1Nzdy/e+CfeIo8XmTQK/d7qEbuxUCII9tnCcggNq/Qpll5wHACcK1Q7Gew+Ig0g+Wje0/4ONtRX6pChJ57Icl46pAK9Tu4FT+Ua62xAE8ylx03EoUpy+xzNI=