Re: [CBQ] Short Flagging

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Short Flagging
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:43:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1442346232; bh=wYc8zEi5HjLhglpnbl8JLMvLw+NU7sqX6s2l18puSfM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=mEStBCTAYGRlFeMESjob09MnnCbQ7cfMdJTnLbvcx0poQ72UtJ2kNQhjvZiy/Xohyw6M2djt6oMVzzUA17rIbHkOgacrHlgEtYF4ZyZEHlKu7UIIirkMfuhPVl6g5uf9l2VJgJLF3Hr1xQTkMlVpsnp6omUDm91x8kcwNdCrjFI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis short flagging was pretty routine. Especially when it was for what appears here to be a westbounder on main 1 picking up at the "Park".  As you mentioned there's no flag or fusee displayed so the flagman is expecting a routine short stop. One didn't wonder too far back for fear of getting left or having to set the air from the rear waiting on the flagman to get back on board.

I came very close to being left at La Grange road westbound on a dinky in knee deep snow when
The train went into emergency to avoid hitting an auto on the crossing which was hung up in the snow.

Leo