Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone Identify This Image

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Can Anyone Identify This Image
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 10:47:34 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1459867656; bh=K0Cj/kx4PMjlEZLlji9iBZF0pNSaheWFdwl71WM75wE=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VlkmqQKcL32IsVhC77cOQAEDzCXx+bBZeE3U0ag9XQPa7OALDJNeq8vJyWzDR35irSMYmih49yWpIPBZS3p+xnzaXe6DeMTpr9zOxbJ6k8VgLhyu42A87m3lFnxRzwNVuGQxi0AO7WbYxA10xjunsh6BbFOgzJncUrqOVI7vZKg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

There's a nice shot of WYO 103 in Ron Nixon's collection at the Museum of the Rockies photo archives:

msw
largofl