Re: [CBQ] Yard foreman(yard conductor) vs Conductor,an inside view

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Yard foreman(yard conductor) vs Conductor,an inside view
From: "'Carroll, Ed' ed.carroll@heartland.edu [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 00:01:59 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1461456130; bh=OMFjnEUAvpHtc1LsyV3f9Ldmooan3CK7Afvw46OWSrI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=2oaCUVniirDIkSxgGYkTScknYIMc65Vf8roDwaz9JeP/8MBD1002FJENeOXy6HGF6C9VDy2V7fKu5TtJHHGatGYxhgqVs6w71nCjNU8fINl/9vpYc3E145wgHHjUHEqHBgwANrwLcVdMBlXSW93iqKvj/zutNXMPdzpUS0F+9mY=