[CBQ] Help with a sign [1 Attachment]

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Help with a sign [1 Attachment]
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 21:14:00 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Dave Lotz included below]

Hi all,

Received a question and attached image to identify what this sign was for on the BRHS Facebook page this evening.

" I recently helped my mother move a sign that was located on an old CBQ route just East of Brashear, Missouri. The sign was on a tall cement post with a diamond shaped sign with the letter S painted in black. We are trying to find out what the S stands for. The track runs east/west so not sure if it stood for south. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,"

Dave

Attachment(s) from Dave Lotz | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Posted by: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>