Re: [CBQ] Spring Meet-Fox River Branch Presentation

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Spring Meet-Fox River Branch Presentation
From: "'Carroll, Ed' ed.carroll@heartland.edu [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:34:09 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1457534053; bh=dKMAR++vbJPCQY4Tlx8G1KjpBmppWBWfu7nq30TqIak=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jS6rq0k+4HbQZgYhjF2hODuMfSKFis6W/CrWVjVbEytpjfAXMm2PwFAc3zwbOivb6PTVL56mLml419u9qDc9Gepc1LXSstKFLYrc/g0RaYl6q9q/7fKak5lmMIvohpAQ5zT5P/FO/gtslRXTaC6mQhPWgMht9oOk7acB/bv87JM=