Re: [CBQ] Spring Meet-Fox River Branch Presentation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Spring Meet-Fox River Branch Presentation
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:29:27 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1457450971; bh=sahWcgVJwlRzZSwpF/fvGGs5jg72SgXezUGpX87qmPc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Z7W15JmHjhHtwgt7Yg8Jswyf32e20IW9zPgOOQbwjinxK3ahG9AmMYk4tO+YeRmvO/3SqvI4CodUHZhcsYZneQ7eYJs++bm+znHy8OAa7Augq6EN8XSFAMZNkG+BYPRomllUmQ0V1CIlM2rzBUGkd9h3fzSQvsbvKlHQhhCJUXw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks for doing this Leo...I really wanted to hear your original presentation...but a 1000 mile round trip...just didn't work for me at the time....Don't make it too short...those who can't sit through something as interesting and exciting as I anticipate this being can leave early or take a back seat and go to sleep.

I'm quite familiar with the Montgomery wreck and the circumstances surrounding it are quite unique and just one of those things which "just couldn't happen but diid..

BTW...there is an interesting side note to this affair which I'll send you (Leo) a private note in case you know about it and plan to present it as "added interest"...I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I thought I would bring it to your attention for  "your handling"...as per standard railroad speak"

Pete