Fw: [CBQ] Akron, CO

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [CBQ] Akron, CO
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 01:10:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1456103420; bh=3c9JqVpnoU3niZmocLhJKg531jgVwaG0s3FmYGszAy8=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=tQXYY733wXlssCqWRbokvoh20OSP8qBrAinbD33yBUkcidh1c7v9i8FeKhDVDIXeQHU3lV4mvUigJOSC8of5OLqffxoPhdjqC4lqnmoax6MuGxN2UfQzBqhTzEZP9xcv6oU69mrcU5zLyJYZFZKmZxdOfcsBkzCrhQo0eaajqU4=