[CBQ] Fwd: Burlington Bulletin #51

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fwd: Burlington Bulletin #51
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:53:28 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453474412; bh=llDcIcV20ezNs8jWN/zbdtSWG/FA+Q/NxEfX37Sn/IM=; h=References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qqO770fduSrxkU4ILZ6qS2LxEzFo77S31j5xQi0Um9X7YILKWCxbDD1hJ1hDDc9l/XezxZpo8p6l9u9IAsJJjlxlSuMMTjFhQwueDpzXueIYGJJA5tlvPJnQR6+pIV1+QWToMcEN+E27vvU1lEMtwhQmY+Pw476ok4//i01xgmY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

CBQ and BRHS lists:

Thought the group would enjoy the email below from Don Winn concerning further insight into the practical jokers at Barber Greene discussed in BRHS Bulletin 51

Leo Phillipp