Re: [CBQ] O5-B 5629 final assignment? [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O5-B 5629 final assignment? [1 Attachment]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 13:17:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

January 20, 2016

Jim - For any new members to the Group, I'm attaching a photograph from my father's collection that shows 5629 being used as a portable boiler at the chemical plant in Hastings, NE. Note that the whistle had been removed so no one could blow it. There was an earlier thread about this subject including, as I remember, some discussion on 5629 also being used to heat the Omaha station prior to being permanently retired and donated to the CRM. I vaguely recall that Hol also had some details on the subject. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL