Re: [CBQ] Fox River Branch Today

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fox River Branch Today
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:17:14 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453133845; bh=ML2Xy9km99veiTsiaspjDPMeQMvi+5QI+XsLpsE1Wmc=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=fWJ/RT1BrDy2KDsJh/Mkyw/2ugXXAr1lhenqacUA5D8t3bMntoYZY7+5LjAifmbRZS1cJCtmS0YcLgMoTaswDfuAh1A0MlbTbxNwpBHo2Pjne6xnb617XJ+li7kEnKZpD2YN70n9nX3Z6c4UFfZNBut8YUev3D9xwpoyUFYFnNI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Understand there was an occasional interchange move with NS in Streator but that must also have ceased.

Leo