[CBQ] Re: CB&Q photo of Quincy yard - Was: New Book [2 Attachments]

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q photo of Quincy yard - Was: New Book [2 Attachments]
From: "'Douglas Harding' doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:21:05 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Douglas Harding included below]

Jon I would agree the tree is on the south tip of the island. A while back someone posted some maps of the Quincy area, which I have attached. It appears the passenger train is on a track that looped around the southern end of the island so the train could come into the depot before heading on east. There were additional photos with the newspaper article, one showing the Quincy depot. The swing bridge is visible in the background behind the depot.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Attachment(s) from Douglas Harding | View attachments on the web

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Posted by: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org>