Re: [CBQ] DZ Orange Juice, Fresh or Frozen

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] DZ Orange Juice, Fresh or Frozen
From: "Stephen Levine sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 00:26:52 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446942416; bh=hl9VCRIzAXAyK1vOb9ypPQRuWR1B3bvwP33AO0coWdk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=2EVawxaHEvZQPc6YDF65AkdTxvpUgbLJ3NIG/HR5qNP6HPsb4dIGiDNbuMGP4sGCuwibyOSZmjF8CVX0H5iFXbhhZI3Vk/H6JXq6YM7Tk2lJYzU8nduJlnusILTJDrEKEMbr3dN7AtF/sM17M7+LMyBRo2MU8wP0Kes5XmaGpVA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I rode the Denver Zephyr between Denver and Chicago in the 1950's and 1961, 1962,1965,1966,1967, and 1968.

I rode the CZ between Denver and Chicago in the 50's before 1956, when the DZ got domes.  I also rode the CZ between Denver and Grand Junction in the summer of 1969 and between Denver and Oakland in January of 1970.

I was born in August of 1949 and was told I had my first ride on the DZ three months later.