Re: [CBQ] Cuckoo clock [3 Attachments]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Cuckoo clock [3 Attachments]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 14:44:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446475667; bh=54bac7p7/Rn7F3VYWZnJg5VeISgpOzb+OWFZVwDkwkc=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=dG30vWffSdqM5qCO5XAPAph8q5bqb0423GgnyIO2KCzY5O48lmQxsmAEYHiIGe/9zDLMgFLQFeZZLVA4NkF59PyGnFchDTAR8tTS0GLVVw7BGsl77IpB7hRLCefZi6++cj2I5tMfVb70G1OzS/pYV44Xogygcdw1wJyB/dLbWWQ=