Re: [CBQ] Motorised push car [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Motorised push car [1 Attachment]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:33:11 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

November 18, 2015

Rupert - What an amazing "contraption." I'll leave it to our Non Revenue Equipment experts to elaborate upon. Along these lines, I'm attaching an undated image of what was described as the first motorized gang car on the McCook Division, supposedly accomplished by using a gasoline washing machine engine. If you enlarge the image, you can see the belt drive to the forward axle. I would imagine it "putt-putted" right along at a brisk pace. I don't see any provision for braking, so we'll have to speculate on that function. Thanks for your always amazing research into all facets of the Q - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL