[CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W [1 Attachment]

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Q Steam Being Scrapped At NWS&W [1 Attachment]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:38:16 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

November 12, 2015

Karl - 6324's headlight bracket is so covered-up in my garage that it would be a major job to photograph it. Instead, I'm attaching a not-so-great image of the headlight and bracket when I first obtained it some 50 years ago. Those are a set of green flags on either side. Someday I'll eventually reunite the headlight and its bracket in my den. There is no brass number plate on the bracket, the plate having been sacrificed for a World War Two scrap drive. I'm told this was commonplace with Q steam locomotives, one reason why you see so few Q brass number plates. Best Regards - Louis