RE: [CBQ] Observation Car for Twin Cities Zephyr

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Observation Car for Twin Cities Zephyr
From: "Ray Bedard tczephyr@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:01:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1445652193; bh=Jhd8tHWQYj4/ko9REOJE6tSCqhdwtigiw1WkvSQ6poM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Muoe9hhDo7V6KI7vx+IyzB1Pi5LcnIswsmWdThivlDs9+3QZ1DFBzEyu4xJ0rfPy4VLGih/H1JpVkvs+UmJF8N00DoiQv8D7Qo9N/jMsV65ETL3jBeZmRicqMWQbb38I9aYeQVdxD0h0EqEJDqRyc0GV4uHNhIJVFFgkBhhbkIs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom,

I know that in the 1960's, the TCZ was combined with the GN's EB and the NP's NCL. Perhaps you could justify using some of these cars to supplement the missing TCZ observation car. But is someone can get BLI to do the TCZ car, I too would love it. Then get them to do the blunt end DZ observation as well.

RAY