Re: [CBQ] Friction Bearing Trucks

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Friction Bearing Trucks
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 14:35:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444073900; bh=k4vvlw+1Ct1KzGFY3IJiwR3H1dv7ihEIwIV/Qy30G6Y=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=lRAdHACpuexYS6hWxNH8RBEV1u+GF56Fy+FLIef9PpNuCKhpHY2A9Y0uziee7IWdjfMrYaIRTa03jZUnnGyLevb0UhvZAeqHvs2f+ADrvCcd7TvKFO5tmtMT0nx4K3iK979WY/SLAJ65JZXzTSjdokZzwdqZLp8AbK+VkBaU4uc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis,

I'm pretty sure I know how they were cut.

I have told the Pielet story about dynamite and riveted tanks ?

Or how shops used to remove interior rubber linings ?

Leo

Sent from my iPhone