Re: [CBQ] FW: [STMFC] Action at Streator, IL

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FW: [STMFC] Action at Streator, IL
From: "William Glick Qglick@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:43:54 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1441136644; bh=2ENVSajq9FfU+p3QhbrknuBYrdDz+QjTvUowB1s2lis=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=MgKMAe8If0x7C1+PtXAH0/YGp9TKy4HRCGpifWzDGPUdWwIKSfp4eGuADXSHAZBCFkiPhyjG5QQ6U3C5HwP4JjfD2ieDhXEXf1NHnvSSxgAsRbBfj7u/FTrseYONnGdTlTsliva0fQO+fSDOv+p5FzRfwaEIzwvDBzGvoPz0RbI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Rupert

How do you spell your last name?
With or without a “Z”

Bill Glick

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:32 AM

Anybody check out the imbeded threads on this post as they have the history of Honeggers' that I talked about at the RI Annual Meeting in my Car Movement Clinic.
Steve in SC