Re: [CBQ] Modeling Accurate Operations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Modeling Accurate Operations
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:14:43 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1439306089; bh=On0b7w1L1jNI8VQkBkN7mNECxHwy1Btw3CPVZvkCmKY=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=LTAnX7K3nPk5V/1DfQmyeklOe2yvZu7qHpA8r/9DYJ99PnUvMfb2MJPTXjHaYsL2EAZ0CYjX/531UCgkm1voEZf9rrcvEwAcNonsRkVSQyhMpDp+iWdXBemutmF4b9HOzQGeP5ZpGHY7zoa1tsTi/MSBptDqsoZZt1nOezO8/NA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ricky,

If you have ETTs prior to about 1968 go to the back pages and or bottom of each page. Read the fine print as they should be notations like" Wayfreight extra leaves,etc,etc,etc." also there should be a listing of through frt. Either on the back cover or inside it.

For yard jobs you'll have to really dig elsewhere (union files,correspondence,etc) or maybe some one on this list has first hand knowledge.

Leo Phillipp