[CBQ] Modeling Accurate Operations

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Modeling Accurate Operations
From: "Rick rkeil6721@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:48:04 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All

It looks like a layout is in the future (along with a new house) and I am looking information on how to accurately model operations around the Omaha area.  I have some timetables from the mid sixties but they mainly refer to passenger operations and they refer to other rules.

What do I need to look for to find out about freight operations?

The current plan includes a segment of the Chicago - Denver mainline between Pacific Junction and Lincoln and the branch to Omaha from Ashland and Oreapolis.

 Thanks

Ricky Keil
Papillion, NE

Posted by: Rick <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>