Re: [CBQ] SD 7 Exhaust Stack

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SD 7 Exhaust Stack
From: "Gordon Smith kc2bw@optonline.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:59:45 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1443549549; bh=r4EsKKIgZUPmvC2/GDQ+HevhBOYJFhR5DdNq4MYttIA=; h=To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=U0lQ/wYvM5gAYiT/YyeuVBrcDX6fQUMS0Ko0aAkd1tUWiV5V2m/JJpizGwNJNe9+KomLepD3KO5E9Jj0+VE2Zap8j8os6uqxJLpLliVW6MCjG6/zm4+nMvHOVXfe9Ta3cAG8pSPWDyUZbdfaJt4CdaHc7oMSqiQ/xLv9MbFGywY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tim...No part is made in one piece. Custom Finishing has an extended one but it is not tapered. When I did some Athearn shells years age, I used Details Associates 2402 and inverted them on top of the existing stack, after shaving the existing stack down a bit. Fit perfectly. Unfortunately the P2K stack is smaller. So it looks like you'll have to shave it off and use DA 2401 and 2402 combined to get the extended stack. I'll need to do this too as I have several units to do. So I hope the two will fit together. If not then I think I'll use some Evergreen stock and sand a lower section to match the 2402 part. Page 63 has an overhead shot showing the extended stacks. Good luck.

Gordon