[CBQ] Experimental paint schemes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Experimental paint schemes
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 15:10:20 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1443237018; bh=yKhAzteQsqTKh1BvYANN3BFMCd0xRjIKPvKulwNMklY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=tb05blArSVGbiBMIz7zoOxi9RqGlj/+e2yxh9aFkbZu4CvBAOoJu8BJH8RzS9pwJ5lMhWfp1WXTjXtFLxXvm/eA/XIxtyrfTigosd7CckTxZSTNRpx6cvdmW8cCdbxH821Jp+JJ4eqF5Gc7VxA7wTV+evgtPLPNu9FB97nUJA8I=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug

Thanks for this. Looking on YouTube, I’ve found some “Prairie Rails” clips but they all appear to be modern.

If Steve can identify the date of transmission, perhaps the TV company can supply details of the actual video. There has been mention in the past of the experimental paint schemes and I can’t remember any photos of the experiment, so the video would appear to be of particular interest.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ