Re: [CBQ] RPO's video

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RPO's video
From: "llarryo1@aol.com Llarryo1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 01:38:12 GMT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Group,

We receive the RFD channel here in the southwest suburbs of Chicago via AT&T Uverse. RFD seems to be doing a campaign of connecting rural with the city.

Trains and Locomotives is an hour long show broken up by lots of commercials. As earlier stated, it is a broadcast of commercially available videos, but in an abbreviated format.

Larry Owen

Bolingbrook, IL

Sent from my LG G2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone