RE: [CBQ] Re: Plann 3995C Cars

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Plann 3995C Cars
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:14:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1442603652; bh=ZRq7ER2YYG27XLAnmtRnFoGW/LzKDQBctZVdSve4qKc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VA+L/Mdbb8ehthl3BmISwKH3DSXOw9NZXtkcr7hpd2GPkHrj82tcby974Fd2BfKkTwgW4VGQtHFYYcrbug5MmkR/9E0AZyKBlayth18PvT7keQnjkdsS0kDc2V8zoywX2LqhwS2cMWd7xaCx1fCD20yyO8zd9kCUcrzflBZAfa8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie:

Ken got it right; my off the top of my head recollection was wrong.  And remember, until 1932 there was no "Club" suffix on the four named DL-3 solarium cars.

Hol