RE: [CBQ] Sheridan, IL Bridge

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Sheridan, IL Bridge
From: "'Harold Huber' sarge9@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 10:10:47 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1439310365; bh=ql/nUyhsy64AdA5I+dp3GGY2TkgbTlb9HlFZNSy6rI8=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Rd4jr8LcXUrtloE5XdgQybPiqCZ6adv4ZgbG9yppwpQiJNdlQ19CIpj3c/kGEW+D1+KZ/vuvqhsaXKYRWOmOrZTTi5sRgjFIzX9fnzR0sxJF+DABsX49XIGOpa+twHMQ0W5dajv6QSdN8iiHnU8L0aThykP9tni6lUSI8yMK1f8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John,

Go to HABS/HAER (Historical American Building Survey/Historical American Engineering Record) found at the Library of Congress and then type HABS/HAER in the search engine. HAER has pictures, plans etc. of most of the railroad bridges that were built in America.  When you get to the site type in Sheridan, IL I would almost bet that it is there.  Not only pictures and plans but check the mega data that is with the record, it gives you all the data, dates, and info on the bridge.

All, this is the first place I go for research a very useful tool.

Harold Huber

Ultimate Research, LLC