RE: [CBQ] Re: Any Ideas?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Any Ideas?
From: "'Harold Huber' sarge9@bresnan.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:59:21 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1438184374; bh=kU9oRMN1doB3eQTLj4H7SvZISs/xZ5DONWhJj/NFO2o=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=AYfchlP8LJzFCPkvjev1Jo7horMTFM8RH6v2Ae8zMBXEaznUetdru8BuJ6ZSERD5wBNJry/6Khnv5bSAsxFAZ+Q+pZZgdOykgXqZxtSoKKrl4Y1ENQQUHc66eFvvXq8cT8M3diBiU8I/RTMAF274S79j9ON9UbcvykBFOBxCxc0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol,

It may well be at the mines, remember that from the mines to the Q loading area the mines utilized a 3’ gauge locomotive, I believe a 0-4-0 tank engine, I have pictures of it in the distance.  (The only 3’ gauge known in Wyoming.)  Cambria is a special place for me and I have almost all available that has been printed Thanks for the photos, I already had the depot one but not the trestle one  Thanks!  Mel McFarland did a nice article on the area, he was stationed there in the military. And roamed are the area a couple of years.  Also the museum has an older publication called “Bits and Pieces” Ii had about 10 – 12 issues on Cambria,  I own all the issues that contain information on the mine.  I have been asked by the museum to build a diorama of Cambria with Y here the town ran up two different washes.  Always admired the Fitzpatrick’s for not allowing alcohol.  So, some enterprising soul had a bar at the top of the steep slopes to the main draw of the mine I’ve heard it said there were 169 steps back to home and hell.” Some have claimed to stumble and fall down those steps on the way home.

Harold Huber

Ultimate Research, LLC