[CBQ] 4000 Foundation Show this Sat @ LaCrosse

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] 4000 Foundation Show this Sat @ LaCrosse
From: "gvlc6@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2015 11:29:08 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The annual Summer Show (Models & RRiana) is this Saturday, July 18 from 10-4 at Copeland Park (this is where #4000 is displayed alongside Grand Crossing Tower - both will be open for tours with a large compressor attached to Aeolus so you can work the whistle!)

I will have two tables with 8 new cartons of Bob Stanage's models and RRiana including wall calendars from many RR's & Amtrak, some O scale models, etc.   IF anyone is coming over Friday night, I have a good motel room to share.  (& if you coming via the Empire Builder Fri night from Chicago, I can pick you up)

Lots of good CB&Q railfanning to do in and around LaCrosse, namesake for a former Division point with the old Div Hdq/No. LaCrosse depot extant along with at least one BNSF bldg. dating back to Grand Crossing Shops.

Gerald   (641) 923-2573 home (evenings) or gvlc6@hotmail.com

Posted by: gvlc6@hotmail.com