Re: [CBQ] SW and NW2 Overnight Heaters

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SW and NW2 Overnight Heaters
From: "'sartherdj@aol.com' sartherdj@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:50:04 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1435949407; bh=bbgZ2Xrxy/p3YunBjOOO1/p+6HHoD2F7lQxxoMTV/Oc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Fupu+TZDnzTi0E8vxB8enI+OcOA/rKomgL64238ItnREDYXrwocohtqx7HGcc9eD84GbH0darxRr6GktY6CFeTQhWnRC7nRtByIlSvk+6R9Cti/pg7McBKI8fZgRb3xzspZqtb1w/u8WA5U3w8pIJBEPBp4+q9woJStMha113Ug=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

Thanks for your response and the inclusion of the information shared by Jerry Albin from a previous list topic.

Later,  Dave Sarther