[CBQ] Office Car Burlington Interior Color Scheme

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Office Car Burlington Interior Color Scheme
From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 08:11:07 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I have the Kato model of Burlington that comes with interior detail molded in off-white that I’d like to paint and detail. BB#17 states that Round Up, like Burlington’s interior, was finished in painted metal rather than the varnished hardwoods of earlier office cars, but that the bulkheads between compartments was finished in wood veneers. Two color pictures of Roundup’s observation room show the bulkhead veneer, cream ceiling, medium green walls, lighter green curtains, light colored window shades (cream or light beige), and green carpet. The chairs are upholstered in a cream or light beige fabric with stripes of browns and maybe red. Bill Glick’s Office Car book doesn’t have any interior color information, and I can’t find any other color pictures or color descriptions to work from. Does anyone on the list have more information that would help me paint and detail Burlington?

Nelson Moyer

Posted by: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>