Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Facilities, Vol. 2 Questions

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Facilities, Vol. 2 Questions
From: "'John D. Mitchell, Jr.' cbqrr47@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:17:47 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1434399512; bh=JKNMwrmyWFoF7zP6jTJ40z3w/jJBpC1aeJykxyXPMio=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hZ540JXdz+HE0ToyK8zTAoQT+TG3yJV0F/U65N0+RSM2Dh9R4NutYGtREV4XOmc1Aac/9+TIomVlWjMASEKGBP37Vp2cT31d85qCg3W/6HEPHQOWedmIGvfpoTTB7KAEyjK/eqEuq1E/ky+MLkkVPKaKFykyjqMz2N/i19VTZvg=