Re: [CBQ] Use of Class Lights on Early GP''s Now Rules Compliance

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Use of Class Lights on Early GP''s Now Rules Compliance
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 14:40:49 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433875251; bh=DE3CJ3hOmO5UvgvaJr7aiqZvDXJeU+eQ+BgcT8nZPVw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=mpPYTAo4TfepoTs5RdwiozrRtxtjGpgC4Kh3ZB7H3HTe7tT+FF2IjKo50NrJgGW/BK51bWrCDTlTLndJPECfew4TMJtUqzO5iIfVyqQ5q1GOfso59vhI8mQ94LkqAgJ2teJIi77TJx/B44Z+1PYmC+iqduolawovMmByakhy1BA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This is not directly related to the current topic, but Leo's comment regarding "double talk" reminded me  (My late wife once made one of the most significant statements regarding me she ever uttered..ie  "EVERYTHING REMINDS YOU OF SOMETHING")

On the Rock Island suburban trains  (Dummies in RI parlance) flagmen had to use an OIL BURNING lantern.  I once asked the Superintendent of Safety and Rules why this was so.  I don't recall what the exact response was, but it was "not completely satisfactory"

Pete