Re: [CBQ] Trailways and Burlington Affiliation

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Trailways and Burlington Affiliation
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:10:59 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1432663864; bh=ETWS1GpqMMrJbaYMQXRBYuawgOKRQYzZg5Ad1Kt7i4M=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CimJWfuGCtVorfqqt21jzwc2aqkGHkwAPWX/qx+UwVYGK9YouKp2ZhlUVKIrzNONEluLjiw1GJr4H3FEXQWQWsjckUuHMCnXlU1edKvXv82MfrCmNOU03uhLZ/Qg7J0eBxDONNykM37RV6ENoYq1x7iDHneIFwn0JJ3714BiayA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I picked up the  lone copy at the Spring meet in Batavia,IL by making a contribution to the archive fund.
Now that I've reread it; I'd be willing to,part with it for the donation amount. If interested contact me off line

Leo Phillipp