Re: [CBQ] Trailways and Burlington Affiliation

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Trailways and Burlington Affiliation
From: "Erik Spoonmore spoony81@att.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:55:55 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1432663138; bh=VN8ZNGkpYhlAbKUa2v4uaNzEuPPyWd5CPClj3APPTX0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=g3CArecH+1txEHxb62RLYkq9f3AfMI9gm5aAntqIWdv6PYsBk7VmsTj32XkSnLcvAOeSXYHDfVxiNWkLjq5RqgyBFGXsftg8Ls89ED0APnoSfN+6p9oOm/tfWojTS5xdrRJkXMxHMOAdMVJ9k7F1a2saPsLRMcNhEZRTJcFpmY8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The Burlington Bulletin is #24
Bulletin #24, BURLINGTON BUSES - Contains 80 pages of history and photos of the various bus lines affiliated with the Burlington. Also history and photos of the dynamometer test cars.

Erik