RE: [CBQ] The bus on the left

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] The bus on the left
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 09:24:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1430925857; bh=aOX+xaqgWF/Lwt0jARRwMJmLYtaMof0FxFy9Cn7iErA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=D/KfAUgKsDIHV/E/2OqSGHX3prDuipmc6xI6z2qpZAWDv/SbUmaFHQ7KPr/V2l/UAGgDA27NfhWpqcMR7m2lLkYI9aYe1J/djOH21imE02dmy6YJVpJLYTcJQqmODbJU8KPtSECnetYOv+UwbIqAfltWXmSbEtU3v46eTzN92Fs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo:

Thanks for the information, it's new to me.  I was aware that shop trains were operated in locations besides Burlington-West Burlington, but I knew nothing of the one for the Aurora shops.

Hol