RE: [CBQ] The bus on the left

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] The bus on the left
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 07:04:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1430917463; bh=nr71yW+xDhCGlg9QGA7s+lNJTLN6CnXsmCQy+euFWa8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ilEv6XlhjH5mT7CnzfM5LLtBLJ2po0pvyej6OCEaAxEuSo9GRtfMG+SuGKyntKVl+6QPNv+f6wZ4QwAJwtbH00vsQogsLwErcL5Szz80FpByKo9j2eQpj9sAnvReowsEEOBx47NfGFgwwLCAJX5Afxd+/GEVpINNXniI57DrTZ8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Please see page 63 of Burlington Bulletin No. 24 on Burlington Trailways.  The bus, numbered 91, is indeed at West Eola, not Denver, and I theorized in that Bulletin that it was likely used to transport crews from one end of the yard to the other.

Hol