Re: [CBQ] Modelers Copies of the Waycar Book - Library & Museum Donation

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Modelers Copies of the Waycar Book - Library & Museum Donation Offer Extended
From: "milepost206@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 03 May 2015 07:44:49 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1430664290; bh=6HLIKoSAu0G/pXcTRRx255P2WxvUWsme2PUXNsOCmE0=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=u6mTFVd07NpaHVp+q71z6qrhJKxEYDoP5uEtRV7l0fX3mvxBZhKzl/MgS1eKm0m/llaHnVUQDawuoepi20YwRdP3jjKl8aJ+lDIT4q2Kw+kQSIa1KmZYrkP0J2sK2ywlBQukvgHeZT/GN+tiYqWhUuzIjnCegDTtR3SRDXtIo3I=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

I can ask our customers but it's not my decision to make.

It is the donor's decision to make whether or not they want their donation publicized in any manner, directly or indirectly. I say that because it's none of our business how a customer wants to present their donation to the chosen group.

Lots of people donate to many organizations anonymously or privately and that is part of the agreement, usually for one of two reasons. They don't want to be seen as an open wallet to the organization they are donating to and they don't want the publicity. In fact, in my experience of raising money for a variety of organizations, the people with money don't want the public exposure. Some want recognition but no more.

If you have library or museum you would like to make a donation to, just shoot me an email off list and I'll check the list.

Other than that, we’ll see what our customers have to say.

Randy Danniel

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <bkewinger@...> wrote :

randy

when you get this project done are going to list the Libraries that have the books? i don't think we need to know the person name as that i think should be private

bill ewinger

Posted by: milepost206@mchsi.com