[CBQ] Modelers Copies of the Waycar Book - Library & Museum Donation Off

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Modelers Copies of the Waycar Book - Library & Museum Donation Offer Extended
From: "Randy Danniel milepost206@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 13:35:37 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Modelers Copies of the Waycar Book - Library & Museum Donation Sale

Waycar Drawing Book Sold Out - A Few Copies At Des Plaines Hobbies - That's It!

Greetings:

We have 4 modeler's copy of The Burlington Waycars for those customers that bought the book and wanted a bench copy of the book. The books may have wrinkled dust jackets, minor manufacturing defects, bumped corners, maybe something else but content is fine and complete. They will be marked on the spine. $85.00 plus $10 Media Mail shipping including insurance.

The Burlington Waycar Drawing book is SOLD OUT! See Ron at Des Plaines Hobbies if you still need one. There are no more.

As a result of our Library & Museum Donation Sale our customers were able to place important rail history books in new venues that were seeking a connection to local railroad history. The response surprised me given the impact of the digital age on library and museum spending. Recipient groups seemed ecstatic for that connection to local history and surprisingly, a lot of the interest included the libraries' genealogy department.  Every library received a copy of The Burlington in Transition from Mile Post 206 at no charge.

Several customers asked if we would extend the offer. So, for the next two weeks we are going to offer The Burlington Waycars at the reduced price of $90.00 to the museum or library of your choice. Normal shipping charges apply.

The offer works this way.

1. You order and pay for The Burlington Waycars. We will ship your donated copy directly to the library of your choice with a letter outlining your donation to the organization along with our donated copy of The Burlington in Transition

or

2. You may arrange the donation with your local library or museum to make payment and your library or museum orders directly from us. Payment must accompany the order. No open accounts. No purchase orders.

We will track orders for this offer so there is no duplication. Normal postage charges apply and must be added before the order will be shipped. $10.00 for Media Mail. $15.00 for Priority Mail. International mailing fees at our cost. We will accept Credit Cards, PayPal and checks for this offer. This offer does not suggest nor offer any tax advice. That's up to you and your tax advisor to determine if making a donation for tax purposes.

Offer ends May 15, 2015. Please contact me off list.

I'm fed up with GoDaddy's new pricing policy. I am looking for a new hosting service and until I find one, the websites are down. Sorry, but 80-90% increase in hosting costs are not palatable when there seems to be so many alternatives.

Thank-you.

Randy Danniel

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc
Post Office Box 543