Re: [CBQ] 2 days off

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2 days off
From: "'John D. Mitchell, Jr.' cbqrr47@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 02:51:45 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429930314; bh=W2iAuE56b8h5SPj2u0cb9+4u/DfjidCCuhMcWwsYyD4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=adKKRaiq1AU+h0emKIum1EporcTJA9fK9yp5miFHuUwYvp8Wz9zM+IzYYMJU8A02MDNe8BFEz49yJuzgf2mUTRxng/r/IEMX0jXeDGJ+FZGUM8CbBnvpYnyqmVvI35tgNXdzR/1+kbjn9USOno15jvASPsygtMykw9ICI28WMec=