Re: [CBQ] More Questions, Ferry Nebraska Cinder pits

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] More Questions, Ferry Nebraska Cinder pits
From: "Scott Manley scott.manley@smsooland.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:23:43 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1429842248; bh=5ur/qwNEnZ4Wk3U1XaM8Zvd/4yb6h51KV7rBJVyypBA=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jYumwT1klBNVzCYKEDbYVjm03W8PwScLe63DM+jusSFltvD8ExE7OBV8o7p3utmKaFh7Gu4tt6ElyG3A04vRmTA9leSha1gp4xmTZv2Fg3fXi4wK9njoL6a9rFCJBAAIFr4TZWITMT0wxAWuvQW/JonqF+s6+plZGIsMz1VIH14=