[CBQ] Fall Annual meeting in North Platte volunteer request

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fall Annual meeting in North Platte volunteer request
From: "'Gene Tacey' taceys@gpcom.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:13:22 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

All,

I am working on finalizing some of the plans for the meet in North Platte this fall and there are some areas where we could use some volunteer help:

Would like to find a few more persons willing to give a clinic or presentation on Saturday.

Could use a person willing to oversee the running of the model/photo contest.

I am considering doing a silent auction or a garage sale for persons who want to sell a few items without getting a table. Need someone willing to run this during the swap meet period of time.

If you have any questions about exactly what would need to be done for these, contact me off list.

Thanks

Gene Tacey

Posted by: "Gene Tacey" <taceys@gpcom.net>